ORDER RESOURCES ONLINE (CLICK HERE)
ST MARY'S COLLEGE School Code: UJA4
1. Click 'Order Now' and you will be given the option of 'Creating an account'. This will allow you to save your order (for up to 48 hours) and return to complete it; place orders for multiple family members with one payment; add items to your order before it's packed; view your online history; track your home delivery parcels through Australia Post; and retrieve passcodes for digital books.
See a complete list of reasons for creating an account on the Campion web page.
If you do not wish to 'Create an account' you can click on 'Continue without an account'
2. Select ST MARY'S COLLEGE from the drop down list (South Australia) and when asked for a Resource List code use UJA4 and then select Year Level
3. Tick the items that you require. Only the ticked items will be supplied.
4. Orders will be sent via Australia Post and a card will be left if not at home.
5. Place Student's name, Address, Parent's Mobile Phone Number (or Daytime Phone Number) and email address in the spaces provided.
- Include Business and Parents name on deliveries to work addresses
- For easy delivery, an office address or Post Office box is preferred.
- Delivery can also be to an alternate address if you will be away. (e.g. Grandparents, Neighbour)
Full payment is required at the time the order is placed. Payments can be made by Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only) or Money Order payable to Campion Education (available from Australia Post). Cheques cannot be accepted.
Late orders and deliveries
If you missed placing your order by the due date, you can still order online at www.campion.com.au and select the remaining delivery option. Alternatively, you can mail or telephone your order (details above)
Delivery charges for late orders are $5.50 per item up to a maximum of $13.95 (inc. GST) per resource list.
Please note that the Campion store becomes very busy in the weeks before school returns. Stock availability cannot always be guaranteed in the store and for late orders.
Refunds and returns
Exchanges and refunds will be made on any goods deemed faulty from the manufacturer.
Refunds may also be given on textbooks in new condition (including intact shrink-wrapping where applicable) these must be returned by the end of February or 14 working days after the purchase date (whichever is later).