St Mary's College has an enrolment of approximately 840 students from Reception to Year 12 and has a learning structure of:
Each Sub School has its own Director.
Ready for Year 7
St Mary's College Enrolment Process
Our enrolment intakes are Reception (Term 1 and Term 3 commencement), as well as Year 7.
- Interviews for Reception take place up to 18 months prior to commencement
- Year 7 commence up to 2 years prior to intake commencement
- Single places are occasionally available in other Year Levels with interviews usually taking place in Term 2 and 3 the year prior to commencement
- Following the enrolment interview, if a place is to be offered, a written offer is then made to you and the enrolment is confirmed by payment of the $300.00 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is later deducted from the first tuition fee account once your daughter begins at St Mary's College
- In the event that a place is offered by the College and accepted by you, the terms detailed in the Application for Enrolment Form will form part of the Contract of Enrolment
The Application for Enrolment Form is an application only and a place is not guaranteed until the College offers your child a place.
Further information can be accessed by clicking on the following links:
How to Apply
- Download and print the Enrolment Application Form provided on this page, or
- Complete the Enrolment Form and return it to the College with the $75 non-refundable application fee
- Your application will be acknowledged and your daughter included on the relevant applications list
Please do not hesitate to contact the College should you wish to discuss enrolments further.
Phone: 8216 5700
Enrolment Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org