St Mary's College is a community of 840 students from R to 12. Our major intake years of students are Reception and Year 7. We also offer a small Year 6 intake and Term 3 Reception intake for those born between May 1st and October 31st. There may occasionally be available places in other year levels, and where there are no vacancies a waiting list will be in place. Applications are always open no matter how early the application is submitted.
Steps to enrolling your daughter at St Mary's College
1. Complete an application form which can be downloaded from the website via the form below. Forms may also be obtained by visiting the campus on a school tour or visiting our Reception Foyer. Application forms must list and be signed by the parent/ guardians responsible for the enrolment of the student.
2. We recommend attending a School Tour to explore the campus facilities and meet our staff.
3. After lodging your application, you may be contacted and offered an enrolment interview for both your daughter and the enrolling parent/ guardians to attend.
4. Following the enrolment interview, if a place is to be offered, a written offer is then made to you and the enrolment is confirmed by either both enrolling parents or a sole enrolling parent signing the acceptance form and returning to the school along with a $300 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is later deducted from the first tuition fee account once your daughter begins at St Mary's College.
5. Proceeding an acceptance of enrolment you will be sent a pack containing transition information via email to help your daughter transition into St Mary's College.
To submit your application there is a $75 non-refundable application fee. Once your application has been received it will be processed onto the relevant applications list and you will be contacted by the school Registrar to discuss your enrolment further.
When submitting an application for enrolment this will only act as an application and does not guarantee a place until the College offers your child a place. If a place is offered by the College and accepted, the terms detailed in the Application for Enrolment will form part of the Contract of Enrolment. When applying please ensure all the details provided are correct to ensure a smooth enrolment process. In the event that during the enrolment process your details change please notify the College immediately.
For further assistance with enrolments please contact the school Registrar to discuss your application via email@example.com or 08 8216 5704.
The Application for Enrolment Form is an application only and a place is not guaranteed until the College offers your child a place.
Download the Enrolment Application Form here Enrolment Application Form
Visit the following link for information about our Indigenous Reconciliation Scholarships
HOW EARLY SHOULD I APPLY? IS THERE A CUT-OFF DATE?
It is never to early to apply for your daughter's enrolment. We recommend submitting your application as soon as possible to avoid being placed on a waiting list for your preferred year. While we do not have a cut-off date to receive applications, later applications may not be offered an interview if places are full and will be placed on a wait list.
CAN I CHANGE MY APPLICATION AFTER I HAVE LODGED IT?
If you have submitted an application and decided that you would prefer your daughter start in an earlier or later year of entry we recommend contacting the school as soon as possible to advise of the change so we are able to make an adjustment on the application.
WHEN WILL MY DAUGHTER BE INTERVIEWED FOR ENROLMENT?
Interviews for Reception take place up to 18 months prior to commencement. Interviews for Year 6 & 7 take place up to 24 months prior to commencement. Any other year levels will be offered an enrolment interview up to 18 months prior to the commencement date.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE?
The school currently offers 'The Reconciliation Scholarship' for Aboriginal students. More information on the Scholarship can be found on the school website via the Enrolments page.
WHAT TRANSITION PROGRAMS ARE OFFERED TO NEW STUDENTS?
Reception students are offered several transition visits in the Term prior to commencing (Term 2 or Term 4). These visits are ranged from an initial 1 hour visit with parents transitioning to a full day without parents in the current reception class. This gives the students an opportunity to get to know their teacher, environment and fellow classmates.
A transition day is held for all R to 6 students in the Junior School for a day of activities.
Year 7's parents are offered a Parent Transition Evening and students are offered two transition days the year prior to commencing.
Please do not hesitate to contact the College should you wish to discuss enrolments further.
Phone: 8216 5700
Enrolment Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org